* Not from Europe, Middle East, or Africa? Global users can visit www.in2guide.com
This statement applies to Cybermed Inc's ("Cybermed") products, services and websites worldwide (collectively, "Cybermed's services" ) as well as all products, services and websites provided by Cybermed.
- Cybermed collect personal Information when you register for a Cybermed or KaVo service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. We may combine personal information collected from you with information from other Cybermed and KaVo services.
- Cybermed use other technologies to enhance your online experience and to learn about how you use Cybermed and KaVo services in order to improve the quality of our services.
- Cybermed servers automatically record information when you visit our website or use some of our products, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested, including services that display customized content and advertising.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve Cybermed technologies and services.
- We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of Cybermed.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- Cybermed process personal information on our servers in Germany. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country.
"Personal information" is information that you provide to us which personally identifies you, such as your name, email address or billing information, or other data which can be reasonably linked to such information by Cybermed.
Aggregated non-personal information
"Aggregated non-personal information" is information that is recorded about users and collected into groups so that it no longer reflects or references an individually identifiable user.